PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY THE NATIONAL TRUST’S GIFT CARD FULFILMENT SUPPLIER, NGC CORP
GROUP EUROPE LIMITED, AND NOT BY THE NATIONAL TRUST. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW GOVERN THE CONTRACT BETWEEN
YOU AND NGC CORP GROUP EUROPE LIMITED RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
(the “Site”). Please read these Terms carefully and ensure that you understand them. If you do not agree to
these Terms, please cease use of the Site immediately.
is a site managed on behalf of National Trust by NGC Corp Group Europe Limited (NGC Europe) a company registered
in England with Company Number 07679674, whose principal office is Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GE, United Kingdom (“NGC Europe”);
“User” means any person who visits or used the Site; and
“User Submission” means any feedback, link, comment, or other material of whatever nature that is
submitted by a User to appear on the Site.
Site Owner and Contact Information. The Site is owned and managed by NGC Europe. All information supplied
on the Site is managed by NGC Europe. NGC Europe can be contacted by writing to NGC Europe at or through the
contact page http://www.ngc-group.co.uk/contact-us.
Use of Site.
- By visiting and using the Website you warrant that you are 18 years old or above and have the right,
authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms and that you agree to be bound by
these Terms forthwith.
- In the event that NGC Europe, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal
and/or unauthorised use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms,
NGC Europe reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating
without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
- NGC Europe may suspend the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not
limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- NGC Europe reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or
feature of the Website without notice to Users.
- These Terms govern the use of the Website by registered and unregistered Users. Such Users may not
use the Website or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture, other than as expressly
permitted under these Terms or under other terms agreed in writing by NGC Europe.
- You may link to the Website’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does
not damage our reputation or take advantage of it or is defamatory or otherwise breaches the law. You must
not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our
part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by
you. The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website
other than the home page. NGC Europe reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other
material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access
to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to
the Website. You must not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or
processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl’, or “spider” any pages contained in the Website.
- In order to use the Site, you may be required to register your email address.
- You must not disclose your account details to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone
other than you knows your account details, you must promptly notify us through our contact page
- NGC Europe has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by
you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of
the provisions of these Terms.
- By posting any User Submissions, you represent and warrant (a) you have all right, title, and interest
to such User Submission, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or
license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or
publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Submissions, or (b)
such posted content is already in the public domain. You further represent and warrant that posting
such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade
secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right
recognised by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the break of
any agreement with any other person or entity.
- Any User Submission you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary,
and you grant NGC Europe the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content
for any purpose.
- NGC Europe has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content
posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of
their right of privacy.
- We have the right to remove any User Submission at any time and for any reason.
- Regardless of whether you register your details with NGC Europe or not, any User who feels that any
User Submission made by another User is objectionable is encouraged to contact NGC Europe
firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact page
http://www.ngc-group.co.uk/contact-us. NGC Europe
will review the relevant message as soon as is practicable and will take such action as it deems necessary,
Term and Termination.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of the Site.
- NGC Europe may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access
to the Site.
- In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to use the Site.
- Use of Site, User Submissions, Term and Termination, NGC Intellectual Property, Warranties and
these Terms for any reason, and shall be valid and enforceable against you.
NGC Europe Intellectual Property
- Other than in relation to links to third party Sites and non-exclusive voucher codes, NGC Europe
owns or has a license to use all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including without
limitation all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein. Some of the content is
produced in whole or in part under licence from, and based in whole or in part from, copyright material
of the listed merchant. These Terms shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the Site
or the data contained therein to any User. All rights in and to the Site not expressly granted to Users
are reserved by NGC Europe.
- You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to view and print
the content of the Site for your personal use only.
You are expressly prohibited from:
- reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials
any of the Site ; and
- removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks/logos owned by NGC
Europe, and doing anything which may be seen to take unfair advantage of the reputation and goodwill
of NGC Europe or could be considered an infringement of any of the intellectual property rights owned
and/or licensed to ngcEurope, without first obtaining the written permission of NGC Europe.
Warranties and Liabilities.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits NGC Europe’s liability for death or personal injury arising from
our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded
or limited by English law.
- NGC Europe provides Users with access to the Site free of charge and, except as provided in 1 above, NGC
Europe shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss, injury or damage
of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by use of the Site or the information provided therein, or by any
failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Site or the information provided therein, or
by NGC Europe’s failure to perform any of its obligations under these terms.
- Further to 2 above, voucher codes are provided to NGC Europe by third parties and NGC Europe does not
guarantee that the codes are valid (save only as set out in our Online Code Guarantee). You are advised to check
any discounts have been applied prior to committing to any purchase.
- In no event, except as provided in 1 above, shall NGC Europe be liable in contract, tort (including negligence)
or otherwise for any loss of profits, goodwill, savings or business (whether any of the foregoing are direct or
indirect), or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
- The information provided on the Site by NGC Europe is intended as information only and does not constitute
advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist
in deciding on a course of action.
- Where the Site or any User Submission includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these views, opinions,
advice and recommendations are not endorsed by NGC Europe and, except as provided in 1 above, NGC Europe shall not be
liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions,
advice and recommendations.
- The material on the Site is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. We
do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions or that the Site,
or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary
basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be
liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, NGC Europe expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations
and liabilities in connection with the Site or other third party websites, and the information provided therein.
- Links to third party websites and companies may appear on the Site. Such third party websites are not the
responsibility of NGC Europe and NGC Europe accepts no responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or
content of such third party websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. NGC Europe will
not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Third party websites may collect and treat information they collect differently, so NGC Europe encourages you to
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with merchants. Except as provided in 1 above, you hereby release
NGC Europe from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a merchant, any action or inaction
by merchant, including merchant's failure to comply with applicable law.
- NGC Europe will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or
other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other
proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked
to it or to any email sent by NGC Europe to you.
- NGC Europe is committed to protecting (i) the privacy of Users; and (ii) the confidentiality of the information
provided to it by Users using the Site. However, NGC Europe is not able to control the use by third parties of any
information appearing on the Site.
- NGC Europe reserves the right to gather information relating to use of the Site. Please refer to our Data
consent to collection and use of this information by NGC Europe in accordance with our Data Protection and Privacy
Policy and warrant that all data provided by you is current, complete and accurate and will be kept up to date.
- You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and NGC Europe and
supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Site.
- These Terms may only be modified with the prior written consent of NGC Europe. NGC Europe may alter or
amend these Terms at any time, with immediate effect and without notice. Please check this page from time to time
to take notice of any amendments as by continuing to use the Site after such alteration, you will be deemed to
have accepted any amendment to these Terms.
- These Terms and their performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and
Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of the Site in
whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control
laws and regulations.
- You agree that because of the unique nature of the Site and NGC Europe's proprietary rights therein, a
demonstrated breach of these Terms by you would irreparably harm NGC Europe and monetary damages would be inadequate
compensation. Therefore, you agree that NGC Europe shall be entitled to preliminary and permanent injunctive relief,
as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce the provisions of these Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is declared void, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will
be valid and enforceable to the extent permitted by applicable law. In such event, the parties agree to use their best
efforts to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a provision that, to the extent permitted by the applicable
law, achieves the purposes intended under the invalid or unenforceable provision.
- Any failure by any party to these Terms to enforce at any time any term or condition under these Terms will not be
considered a waiver of that party's right thereafter to enforce each and every term and condition of these Terms.
- Neither party will be responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of such
party, provided that the nonperforming party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance
and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- Nothing in these Terms shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of
action against NGC Europe and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of these Terms against NGC Europe.
- If you feel that any materials appearing on the Site are offensive, objectionable or potentially defamatory please contact
NGC Europe by way of our contact page providing full details of the nature of your complaint and the materials to which the
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL NATIONAL TRUST GIFT CARDS (“GIFT CARD(S)”) PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE SOLD TO YOU BY THE NATIONAL
TRUST’S GIFT CARD FULFILMENT SUPPLIER, NGC CORP GROUP EUROPE LIMITED, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW
Part A – Applicable Terms
- The terms and conditions governing your purchase of Gift Cards from NGC Corp Group Europe Limited, Company No. 07679674,
whose registered office is at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GE, United Kingdom and whose place of business is
at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GE (“ngcEurope”) are set out in Part B of these Gift Card Terms and
- The terms and conditions governing your use and redemption of such Gift Cards in exchange for goods and/or services
offered by The National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, whose principal place of business is at
Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon SN2 2NA (“National Trust”) are set out in Part C of these Gift Card Terms and Conditions below.
By purchasing or using a National Trust Gift Card you accept the terms and conditions below:
Part B - Sale of Gift Cards
- Contracts for the sale of National Trust Gift Cards made via the website located at www.nationaltrustbusinesssolutions.co.uk
("Website Sales") are made between you and ngcEurope subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Part B of these Gift Card
Terms and Conditions.
- National Trust Gift Cards purchased via Website Sales can be purchased in £ sterling with a minimum value of £10.
- Payment can be made via VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card, or by any other payment method as may be notified by
us to you from time to time. Payment can also be made by cheque, which is subject to clearing which can take up to ten working days.
- Each transaction is subject to various fraud checks and ngcEurope reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject
to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
- National Trust Gift Cards ordered through Website Sales will be sent to the delivery address stated on the individual order.
Deliveries will be made using Registered Signed For, or Special Delivery via Royal Mail or Courier services as specified on the Order.
Orders sent by Registered and Special Delivery will require a signature on arrival.
- National Trust Gift Cards will normally be despatched within five working days of receipt of payment unless a specified later
delivery date is requested, however, during busy periods despatch can take up to 7 working days. Where possible ngcEurope will try to
meet all delivery requirements but neither ngcEurope nor National Trust shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or
indirectly by failure to meet the requested delivery date. 'Loss' in this instance includes any loss of profit, costs, damages, charges,
other expenses, consequential losses and non-financial losses.
- Risk in National Trust Gift Cards will pass to the customer upon delivery. Neither ngcEurope nor National Trust has any liability for
lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
- Refunds will not be given on the purchase of a National Trust Gift Card. Once your payment has been received your order can only
be cancelled by phoning 01344 987597.
- ngcEurope is not directly linked to National Trust or any National Trust company and ngcEurope cannot take responsibility for
products and services offered by National Trust or National Trust companies. In addition, National Trust shall not be responsible for
services offered by ngcEurope and its associated companies.
- National Trust Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately
to National Trust Customer Services by calling 0344 800 1895. Neither ngcEurope nor National Trust can be held responsible for
any shortage or loss of any National Trust Gift Cards not notified to ngcEurope within seven working days of delivery or the specified
delivery date in respect of lost cards.
- Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the National Trust Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of
orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read "NGC Corp Gift Cards ".
- ngcEurope cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to a cause
totally beyond its reasonable control, for example: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption
to computer and IT infrastructure.
- Breach of these terms and conditions by you will entitle ngcEurope to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction,
damages or otherwise.
- Whilst the contents of the gift card website are checked for accuracy, ngcEurope cannot be held responsible for omissions or errors
or any statements made on the site. Nor is ngcEurope responsible for any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if
accessing the site may result in viruses to your computer equipment.
- The images on the website including trademarks can only be used with the permission of the National Trust.
- 1As a UK registered company any disputes with ngcEurope will be subject to resolution under English Law and subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Part C - Use of National Trust Gift Cards
- Your use of any National Trust Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Part C of these Gift Card Terms
and Conditions, and the National Trust’s terms and conditions applicable to the redemption of its Gift Cards as may be updated by the
National Trust from time to time (“National Trust’s Terms and Conditions”). The current version of the National Trust’s Terms and Conditions
is available at: http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/article-1355812030033/
- National Trust Gift Cards are issued by, and remain the property of, the National Trust.
- 3. National Trust Gift Cards sold on this website are intended for sale to business customers for use only in connection with customer
and/or employee incentive schemes (‘Incentive Scheme(s)’). You warrant that you are purchasing National Trust Gift Cards for use in connection
with an Incentive Scheme operated by your business and not for resale. ngcEurope reserves the right to reject any order placed by you where
we believe that you intend to use National Trust Gift Cards:
- for a purpose other than in connection with an Incentive Scheme operated by you; or
- in any manner which conflicts with the National Trust's core values or which would bring the National Trust into disrepute
by association. Unacceptable activity by you would include, by way of example only, any activities that: (i) infringe basic
human rights; (ii) harm the environment or animals; (iii) is intended to secure a political advantage; or (iv) otherwise
conflict with the National Trust’s core values.
- The National Trust may amend the National Trust’s Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing revised terms and conditions
online at the web address referred to in clause 1 of this Part C above.